1.19.2010

What are the odds....


I am completely amazed these past few weeks at the interest in one of my invitations ... The Kate Invitation. This invitation was created for my sister-in-law, Kate, and ever since I posted it, the requests have been flooding in. I currently have 5 orders, different weddings, for this invitation. But, what you will be amazed at is how different the combinations are, the colors, the papers and ribbon. I am excited to post all the covers after they are complete so you can see how versatile each invitation can be!
But ... on to THEKNOT.COM. Have you explored this website ... I mean, REALLY explored it. You will be amazed at the creative minds behind this site. I am currently checking out the hottest color combos for elegant weddings .... and here are my findings. They also show other combos for modern weddings and fun, out door weddings. AWESOME.














That's it ladies .... beautiful combinations for beautiful weddings! ....now back to that creative thing I like to do....

No comments: