8.09.2010

Prioritize!














I'm quickly figuring out how important it is to prioritize! With my invitation business being career #2 at the moment, I have to set my priorities as to what I'd like to set my focus on.

This post has been delayed for quite a while...but here's a little catchup from the last crazy busy months.

A beauty shown to the left! A custom color choice on the popular Itinerary invitation. A beautiful tropical twist for a Hawaiian wedding!














I've gotten even more custom requests on the itinerary invitation that I can hardly keep up! This, again, is a custom look at a bride who customized this for her wedding program. How cute is that?! Sometimes the invitation gets so much attention and "fuss" that the program is overlooked and just an afterthought. I think the cool thing about working with your actual designer is that they can create additional custom pieces for you. If you tried to do this with a large company you'd pay an arm and a leg and probably 9 times out of 10 they would tell you that what they have available is in their books or
on their website. Take advantage and create custom pieces for your wedding! Your guests will notice all the effort you put forth and when ordering invitations as well, you can be assured you'll get a great price on additional matching pieces. I've been pleasantly surprised that my brides have come back to me to design their programs, table numbers, placecards, etc. It's fun to be able to see such a complete picture of what the day will be like.

Compiling more updates for tomorrow!!

No comments: